The Three-Step Nutrition Gardening® System
The Three-Step Nutrition Gardening® System offers a simple plan to deliver a pesticide-free backyard with superb food, shrubs, lawns and flowers for the enjoyment of all. Experience sensational results, whether you're a beginner or a more seasoned gardener.
When it comes to vegetable gardening, it is common to see first-timers produce straggly, substandard plants that are dogged by disease and inundated with insects. The novice invariably decides that it is too difficult and an important opportunity has been lost. We want that first effort to be so exciting that you become a lifelong gardener, producing healthy, nutrient-dense, medicinal, delicious food for yourself and your family.
Step 1: Bed Preparation
- Apply Life Force® Gold™ Pellets at 200 grams (1 cup) per 1 m2.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of Instant Humus™ to a 9 L watering can, full of water.
- Apply to 4 m2.
Life Force® Gold™ Pellets are a complete composted fertiliser featuring all of the major nutrients and the full suite of trace elements. It also contains a range of soil life stimulants.
Instant Humus™ involves soluble humic acid granules. Humic acid is an organic humus concentrate that promotes plant growth and also feeds soil life.
Step 2: Planting
- Immediately after planting (seeds/seedlings/transplants), apply brewed Micro-Force™ at a 1:10 dilution i.e. 1 L of brewed concentrate into 10 L of water.
- Include Organic SeaChange™ to help feed the newly introduced workforce and promote earthworms in your garden.
Micro-Force™ is a blend of soil microbes and microbial food sufficient to make 2 x 15 L of microbe concentrate in a bucket, overnight. These microbes promote a highly productive soil with benefits such as nitrogen fixation, nutrient solubilisation and plant growth promotion.
Organic SeaChange™ contains a combination of kelp, fish, chelating agents, soil conditioners and growth promotants. These natural plant and soil foods are renowned for their capacity to kickstart seedlings and improve seed germination and plant establishment.
Step 3: Nutrition
- Dilute 2 capfuls (30 mL) Organic Boost™ into a 9 L watering can and wet leaves and soil. Repeat every 2 weeks.
- For ‘potassium-hungry’ fruit, vegetable and flower production, dilute 1 capful (15 mL) Organic Blooms™ into a 9 L watering can. Repeat every 2 – 3 weeks.
Organic Boost™ offers a wide range of nutrients, including organic nitrogen, trace elements, kelp and natural plant growth promotants, in a concentrated liquid suitable for all gardens.
Organic Blooms™ offers a highly available form of potassium that plants and trees can easily access.